Our four-legged companions give us daily joy. Our cats and dogs are our best friends and deserve to have the optimum health and happiness. Their breed, activities, and lifestyle are large factors when determining how these animals developed their disorders and their treatment plan. Chiropractic focuses on maintaining mobility, alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for your four-legged partner.
- Sensitivity and pain while being touched or lifted.
- Reluctance or difficulty when climbing stairs or jumping
- Behavior changes
- Changes in gait, limping, or lameness
- Overlying on one side, “Puppy Sitting”
- Difficulty with movement
- Stiffness and fatigue
- Changes in diet or eating habits.
- difficulty with bowel/bladder control
- Constantly licking/chewing paw or leg
Whether you are preparing your agility dog for their next event, maintaining mobility and comfort in an older dog, or preventing issues from developing in a young puppy, chiropractic care can help achieve enhanced health for your pet.
Please Call for more information