Please Call For More Information
Dr. Marissa Palmer DC IVCA works with multiple veterinarian hospitals to ensure the best care for your animals. We work with veterinary care and supervision to ensure quality. Animal chiropractic is not a replacement for traditional veterinary care.
Dr. Marissa Palmer has dedicated her life to helping animals reach their optimum health. Dr. Palmer works on a wide range of animals from horses, dogs, cats, cattle, rodents, and many other animals. She cares for top athletes, show animals, and the general household pet. She conveniently located at multiple veterinary hospitals in Southern California and may be scheduled by appointment. Dr. Palmer is experienced at assessing muscular, nervous, and skeletal problems. If your animal is limping or showing discomfort she will get your animal the help it needs.
Common indication for care include:
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain,
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems,
- Injuries from slips, falls, and accidents,
- Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing,
- Event or sports injuries,
- Pre and Post-surgical care,
- Bowel, bladder incontinence
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health,
- Healing/helping with chronic medical disorders
- Pregnancy care
- Wellness care
Dr. Palmer proudly serves the Los Angeles, Orange, San Bernardino, & Riverside County. This includes San Gabriel Valley, Anaheim, Santa Ana, Long Beach, Pasadena, El monte, Azusa, Covina, Pomona, Ontario, Chino, Corona, Riverside,San Bernardino and many more cities.