Please Call to Schedule an Appointment
Dr. Marissa Palmer DC IVCA works at veterinarian hospitals and provides mobile services with a veterinarian present to ensure the best care for your animals. Animal chiropractic is not a replacement for traditional veterinary care.
Dr. Marissa Palmer has dedicated her life to helping animals reach their optimum health. Dr. Palmer works on a wide range of animals from horses, dogs, cats, cattle, rodents, and many other animals. She works on top athletes, show animals, and the general household pet. She conveniently works at multiple veterinary locations in Southern California and may be scheduled for house calls with appointment. Dr. Palmer is an expert at assessing your animals muscular, nervous, and skeletal problems. If your animal is limping or showing discomfort she will get your animal the help it needs.
Common indication for care include:
- Neck, back, leg, and tail pain,
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems,
- Injuries from slips, falls, and accidents,
- Jaw or TMJ problems, difficulty chewing,
- Event or sports injuries,
- Pre and Post-surgical care,
- Bowel, bladder incontinence
- Maintenance of joint and spinal health,
- Healing/helping with chronic medical disorders
- Pregnancy care
- Wellness care
Dr. Palmer proudly serves the Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, & Riverside. This includes Anaheim, Santa Ana, Long Beach, Pasadena, El monte, Azusa, Covina, Pomona, Ontario, Chino, Corona, Riverside,San Bernardino and many more cities.